The latest on the doghouse dilema:
- My 11 year old says we can tape the game and watch it later — so, he’s going to the play. He is a sweet kid.
- My husband will probably go to the play, although he’s hesitant. He’s worried about walking out of the play and the drive home, and someone in this hyped-up town giving everything away. He will probably find out who won before he can watch the taped game. But, in this over-hyped-sports town, I think it’s a good message for a our kids to say that “sports are not everything.”
- The 8-year-old is feeling over-whelmed. He wants to see the play, but the idea of missing a couple of hours of a sleepover is quite a bit more than I think an 8-year-old can bear. So, I told him not to worry about it, and have a good time with his friends.
- The 5-year-old definitely wants to see Wizard of Oz.
- And the 3-year-old, well he has a date with Vanessa, and couldn’t be happier.