Here, I offer the meal that feeds everyone, with a simple potato, egg, and any vegetables or herbs you just happen to have on hand. Â I still like best:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Scrub on potato per dinner.
- Pierce each one with fork, and cook for one hour.
- Build fort with children.
- Drop the same number of eggs into simmering water to poach them. (3-4 minutes.)
- Toss vegetablesÂ with olive oil and vinegar.
- Split potatoes and fill each half with eggs and vegetables.
- Salt to taste.