And, here are your answers.
- On the hoof — Any kind of meat cooked rare
- Bloodhounds in the Hay — Hot dogs and Sauerkraut
- Foreign Entanglements — Plate of Spaghetti
- Hockey puck — A hamburger, well done
- Zeppelin — Sausage
- Chewed with Fine Breath –Â Hamburger with onions
- Shake one in the hay — Strawberry milkshake
- Bailed hay — Shredded Wheat
- Gravel train — Sugar bowl
- Bubble Dancer — Dishwasher
- Frog sticks — frenchfries
- Radar range — Microwave oven
- Maiden’s delight — Cherries, well, you know that one.
So, have some fun at dinner tonight. This could add a whole new dimension to fussy eaters.
Those kinds of twisted menus are fun to do. I’ve seen them where the utensils are coded too.
I saw the quiz the other day but I had no idea what any of them were! Now I know! Hmm… I think I’ll try some foriegn entanglements tonight with some bubble dancing after my shake one in the hay!
Great post- and Happy Mother’s Day to you, Susie!
That really WAS a fun post, Miss SusieJ. I was embarrassed that it brought out the “competitive” in me and made me dash to beat everybody, because that would have defeated the whole purpose. Congratulations to Gift of Green! I can’t believe that no one else even tried.
I am so honored!! Thank you so much, SusieJ, for hosting such a fun contest. Now if I can just remember to bring my own mug to Starbucks…
Cup o’ Joe with Legs