And, here are your answers.
- On the hoof — Any kind of meat cooked rare
- Bloodhounds in the Hay — Hot dogs and Sauerkraut
- Foreign Entanglements — Plate of Spaghetti
- Hockey puck — A hamburger, well done
- Zeppelin — Sausage
- Chewed with Fine Breath — Hamburger with onions
- Shake one in the hay — Strawberry milkshake
- Bailed hay — Shredded Wheat
- Gravel train — Sugar bowl
- Bubble Dancer — Dishwasher
- Frog sticks — frenchfries
- Radar range — Microwave oven
- Maiden’s delight — Cherries, well, you know that one.
So, have some fun at dinner tonight. This could add a whole new dimension to fussy eaters.