- Fold (# 50 PAGES) front and (#50 PAGES) back — by taking the bottom right hand corner and folding in half with the right hand corner touching the spine.
- The back pages will be folded with the book open, so folds go towards back. The completes the Angel wings.
- Fold remaining pages of the hymnal by taking by taking the upper right-hand corner and folding in half with the upper right-hand corner touching the center of the spine.
- The makes the skirt of the Angel.
- Folding must be accurate – as it shows on the front of the completed Angel and the book will not stand alone if not folded accurately.
- Next place a wood head (the one that is flat on the bottom) Glue in place.
If you’d like one, you can email me at sjotest (at) yahoo.com.