The kindergartners put together a Thanksgiving recipe book. I’ll share some of the gems here:
Recipe for Turkey
- Cut off feet and bones
- Pour 10 pounds of pizza sauce on top
- Add lemon
- Add 3 cups of sugar
- Add 10 pepperonis
- Cook for 24 hours at a temperature hotter than the sun
- Take one pumpkin and mash it in a blender
- Add 2 pounds of sugar
- Add 3 cups of butter
- 1 glass of water
- Make crust by mixing 4 cups of flour and 1 teaspoon of yeast
- Flatten it with a rolling pin
- Bake for 20 seconds at 1000 degrees
- Smash 1 potato with a knife or a spoon
- Cook on the stove, add pepper and salt
- Cook 15 hours
- Add 2 scoops of butter
*sniff* I miss kindergartners, most days. They always crack me up.
2 scoops of butter per one potato? that’s MY kind of mashed potatos – yum
I think they found my mashed potato recipe.
Adorable! Just adorable.
Oh, finally a recipe that is suited for me!
Love it! It doesn’t get any better than that!!!
That was SO funny.
I’m tempted to try the turkey recipe. It actually sounds like it has potential. Maybe we’ll turn down the oven a bit, though.
That is good! I like the cooking times the best!
I might have to try that mashed potato recipe.
Great laughs there. Thanks!