- Importance: You will notice immediately, that the child has used categories: Want and Need — helping the parents to prioritize.
- Priority: Each item is ranked in order of importance.
- Bonus: Right away, there is a bonus for the parents: The first item, “No Cloths” (Clothes) is a “free” space.
- Clarity: Let’s be clear – I don’t want to wake up on Christmas morning and open anything that involves “clothing. This is his highest priority.
- Fantasy: Where are we going to find a family computer for $10,000?
- Options: There are options here. Â The “Book” is aÂ maybe, as is the “blanket.”
- Mystery: There is a bit of suspense here in the list. Â You will notice it under the category under “Want.” Mr. Domino’s are not available in the United States. The mad challenge is on for the parents.
- Camaraderie: Forza Horizon is also wanted by other brothers.
Basically, this list has all the elements of a magical Christmas morning.