The day I left, a letter came home from the middle school… along with the rumors: Twenty (confirmed? who knows) cases of H1N1 at the middle school. After talking with the kids doctor, I realized the only option I had was to pump up their immune system so they can fight against H1N1. The day I left, I stocked the pantry with these items:
- Oil of Oregano: One gel capsule each day, as a preventative.
- Cinnamon Essential Oil. (See item 3) : 10 drops in 1/4 a cup of vegetable oil. Stir, and keep until virus strikes. When it does, rub a bit on the tummy, and glands around the neck. Penetrates through the skin. Cinnamon oil is known for its virus-killing properties. To be used only if flu strikes.
- Peppermint Essential Oil: Add 10 drops to number 2 above. Peppermint Oil helps to settle the stomach and penetrates through the skin. To be used only if flu strikes.
- Astragulus: One capsule per day, as a preventative.
- Emergen-C: One pack each morning, as a preventative.
- Ingenium Hand Sanitizer: Portable, and safe.
- Oscillococcinum for Flu: Homeopathic flu remedy. My pediatrician’s exact words: “I can’t scientifically tell you it works; but I use it, and it works fast.” To be used only if flu strikes.
I also added Black Elderberry Extract for that cough… and research says it minimizes flu symptoms by half.
You May Also Like...
Skin Repair for Summer-Kissed Skin
Yes, I wear sunscreen, and I know you do too. Yet, by the end of ...read more
Hey, Warrior Woman, You Need Some Fizzy Lemon Barley Water
The strong ones, the Roman Gladiators, were called Hordearii, or Barley Men. Barley. The Romans ...read more
Top Ten Pilates DVDs for beginners and beyond
This has been said about Pilates: "You will feel better in 10 sessions, look better ...read more
Healthier Pie Crust With Sourdough
I love pie... and its an indulgence for me. All of that flour, extra carbs, ...read more