The day I left, a letter came home from the middle school… along with the rumors: Twenty (confirmed? who knows) cases of H1N1 at the middle school. After talking with the kids doctor, I realized the only option I had was to pump up their immune system so they can fight against H1N1. The day I left, I stocked the pantry with these items:
- Oil of Oregano: One gel capsule each day, as a preventative.
- Cinnamon Essential Oil. (See item 3) : 10 drops in 1/4 a cup of vegetable oil. Stir, and keep until virus strikes. When it does, rub a bit on the tummy, and glands around the neck. Penetrates through the skin. Cinnamon oil is known for its virus-killing properties. To be used only if flu strikes.
- Peppermint Essential Oil: Add 10 drops to number 2 above. Peppermint Oil helps to settle the stomach and penetrates through the skin. To be used only if flu strikes.
- Astragulus: One capsule per day, as a preventative.
- Emergen-C: One pack each morning, as a preventative.
- Ingenium Hand Sanitizer: Portable, and safe.
- Oscillococcinum for Flu: Homeopathic flu remedy. My pediatrician’s exact words: “I can’t scientifically tell you it works; but I use it, and it works fast.” To be used only if flu strikes.
I also added Black Elderberry Extract for that cough… and research says it minimizes flu symptoms by half.
You May Also Like...
Surge and Mountain Dew's Secret Ingredient: Make Your Own Version
Surge has hit the warehouse shelves at Amazon.com. Surge, popular in the 90s was what ...read more
Water: The Biggest Mistake Moms of Pick Eaters Make
Failure to Thrive. If you’re the mother of a picky eater, you know exactly what ...read more
Hey, Warrior Woman, You Need Some Fizzy Lemon Barley Water
The strong ones, the Roman Gladiators, were called Hordearii, or Barley Men. Barley. The Romans ...read more
How to get rid of a chest cold
Apple Cider Vinegar is a powerful weapon to fight a chest cold. The body becomes ...read more