- Fold (# 50 PAGES) front and (#50 PAGES) back — by taking the bottom right hand corner and folding in half with the right hand corner touching the spine.
- The back pages will be folded with the book open, so folds go towards back. The completes the Angel wings.
- Fold remaining pages of the hymnal by taking by taking the upper right hand corner and folding in half with the upper right hand corner touching the center of the spine.
- The makes the skirt of the Angel.
- Folding must be accurate – as it shows on the front of the completed Angel and the book will not stand alone if not folded accurately.
- Next place a wood head (the one that is flat on the bottom) Glue in place.
If you’d like one, you can email me at sjotest (at) yahoo.com.
You May Also Like...
Skin Repair for Summer-Kissed Skin
Yes, I wear sunscreen, and I know you do too. Yet, by the end of ...read more
Probiotic Red Soda Pop/Transforming the Sugar!!
Sugar is bad, but I don't want my kids drinking fake sugar! But kids ...read more
Cookbooks as Treasure Maps, and the Healing Power of Pie (Win This Cookbook!)
Everytime I crack an egg, I am trying to re-create some of the healing that ...read more
Lydia's Express Breakfast Burrito's
If you show up for breakfast at Lydia's house, she will serve you these breakfast ...read more