- Fold (# 50 PAGES) front and (#50 PAGES) back — by taking the bottom right hand corner and folding in half with the right hand corner touching the spine.
- The back pages will be folded with the book open, so folds go towards back. The completes the Angel wings.
- Fold remaining pages of the hymnal by taking by taking the upper right hand corner and folding in half with the upper right hand corner touching the center of the spine.
- The makes the skirt of the Angel.
- Folding must be accurate – as it shows on the front of the completed Angel and the book will not stand alone if not folded accurately.
- Next place a wood head (the one that is flat on the bottom) Glue in place.
If you’d like one, you can email me at sjotest (at) yahoo.com.
You May Also Like...
Water: The Biggest Mistake Moms of Pick Eaters Make
Failure to Thrive. If you’re the mother of a picky eater, you know exactly what ...read more
Turn a footprint into a ghost in 13 steps
I love to make these ghosts keepsakes with my kids every year. I have tried ...read more
Burdock Root and Root Beer
I love soda. I love the bubbles, the sound of the fizz when the soda ...read more
Skin Repair for Summer-Kissed Skin
Yes, I wear sunscreen, and I know you do too. Yet, by the end of ...read more