Here, I offer the meal that feeds everyone, with a simple potato, egg, and any vegetables or herbs you just happen to have on hand. I still like best:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Scrub on potato per dinner.
- Pierce each one with fork, and cook for one hour.
- Build fort with children.
- Drop the same number of eggs into simmering water to poach them. (3-4 minutes.)
- Toss vegetables with olive oil and vinegar.
- Split potatoes and fill each half with eggs and vegetables.
- Salt to taste.
You May Also Like...
Surge and Mountain Dew's Secret Ingredient: Make Your Own Version
Surge has hit the warehouse shelves at Amazon.com. Surge, popular in the 90s was what ...read more
Water: The Biggest Mistake Moms of Pick Eaters Make
Failure to Thrive. If you’re the mother of a picky eater, you know exactly what ...read more
Probiotic Red Soda Pop/Transforming the Sugar!!
Sugar is bad, but I don't want my kids drinking fake sugar! But kids ...read more
Purple Vodka: Vintage 2014
By the time I got around to making flavored vodka, after seeing the how-to pin ...read more