Here, I offer it in the bullet form I still like best:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Scrub on potato per dinner.
- Pierce each one with fork, and cook for one hour.
- Build fort with children.
- Drop the same number of eggs into simmering water to poach them. (3-4 minutes.)
- Toss greens with olive oil and vinegar.
- Split potatoes and fill each half with eggs and greens.
- Salt to taste.
You May Also Like...
Probiotic Red Soda Pop/Transforming the Sugar!!
Sugar is bad, but I don't want my kids drinking fake sugar! But kids ...read more
Purple Vodka: Vintage 2014
By the time I got around to making flavored vodka, after seeing the how-to pin ...read more
Cookbooks as Treasure Maps, and the Healing Power of Pie (Win This Cookbook!)
Everytime I crack an egg, I am trying to re-create some of the healing that ...read more
Baptizing Doughnuts: A Last Day of School Tradition (Win This Cookbook!)
One bright snowy Winter day last year, when the kids had been climbing the walls ...read more