Here, I offer it in the bullet form I still like best:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Scrub on potato per dinner.
- Pierce each one with fork, and cook for one hour.
- Build fort with children.
- Drop the same number of eggs into simmering water to poach them. (3-4 minutes.)
- Toss greens with olive oil and vinegar.
- Split potatoes and fill each half with eggs and greens.
- Salt to taste.
You May Also Like...
Burdock Root and Root Beer
I love soda. I love the bubbles, the sound of the fizz when the soda ...read more
Probiotic Red Soda Pop/Transforming the Sugar!!
Sugar is bad, but I don't want my kids drinking fake sugar! But kids ...read more
When Spaghetti Is The Appetizer
Each morning, when the sun burns the fog off the lake, around 8, our graduated ...read more
Cookbooks as Treasure Maps, and the Healing Power of Pie (Win This Cookbook!)
Everytime I crack an egg, I am trying to re-create some of the healing that ...read more